FOCUS AND SCOPE
The Standard Language (in Lith. Bendrinė kalba) is an international scientific peer-reviewed journal that focuses on:
- political, theoretical, practical and other aspects of language(s) and language(s) use;
- language(s) variation, adaptation and standardization;
- interdisciplinary topics that cover and connect the study of language(s) to relevant areas of communication, IT, translation issues, educology, philosophy, musicology, history, etc.
- reviews of publications on focus and scope of the journal;
- information on scientific conferences and other events.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS AND PUBLICATION FREQUENCY
The journal uses a double-blind peer-review policy, each manuscript is reviewed by at least two referees. Referees normally submit their reviews within one month after receiving the manuscript. The author must prepare the final version of the article in accordance with the reviews.
The Standard Language is an online-only journal that appears annually and regularly.
Since 2019, the articles in the journal can be written in the following languages:
The journal is indexed in the following international bibliographic databases:
- MLA International Bibliography
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
The journal provides immediate open access to its content to support a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The journal uses PlagScan software to check submitted articles for plagiarism.
FREE PUBLICATION POLICY
Authors are not charged any article submission or publication fees.
Institute of the Lithuanian Language
P. Vileišio st. 5
Editor-in-chief Rasuolė Vladarskienė, email: email@example.com
Deputy Editor-in-chief Jurgita Jaroslavienė, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Editor Ramunė Vaskelaitė, email: email@example.com